Luke's triumph over the stairs
Dennis and Luke playing ball
Mommy and Angel

Dad and Luke on the lawn mower (he stopped because Luke was very concerned about him and didn't know what to think, and of course daddy reassured him that he was indeed ok)
Luke helping dad blow out his candles
Dennis and Kendall on Dennis Birthday
My new rock collection from moms birthday (we went "mining" at Dan Nicholas Park)
My favorite rock from my new collection
Dennis got a job at a convenient store a few miles away. Its called "BP," he works full time and he trained days this past week but this week he will be training at night and that's when his shift will be most of the time. He is paid about as much as I am so it isn't much. He is still hunting 24/7 and has found this book company who ships him books and he ships them other places and he is paid a partial commission on what is shipped. Its not much but it is something when we receive enough books to be shipping them out regularly. I feel like he is doing his best at trying to provide for us but it has been extremely tight for us.
I am still working at Food Lion in their Deli, but the stress, humidity, and the hills and curvy roads have added up to me becoming very easily sick, dizzy, and I am constantly fighting headaches brought on by multiple factors. Other than that I am beginning to get used to Rowan County and can guess on where to go most of the time. I give a talk in church on July 18th and Dennis just gave one yesterday. Luke is adjusting well to Nursery and has a 1 friend that is a girl that is a little too fond of him... LOL... I will post pictures later, they are still on my phone. He also has a 3 friends that are boys names Aiden, Braidon, and Caden. Caden is almost 3 Braidon is 2 and Aidan is only days older than Luke. Aidan is having a few health problems that prevents growth mentally and some partially with weight. They do not know the cause yet and are still ruling out factors with there doctor so sometimes we need to be cautious with him.
For the most part Luke as fully adjusted to living here. He loves Grandma and when Uncle Kendall comes on the weekend. Grandpa has been over the road for awhile now and should be returning for a short visit around the 22nd of July. Luke loves talking to him and his Grandma Powell over the phone, most of the time we have to end the conversation for him because he blabs on so much.
Please leave your comments, I love reading them so much!!! I love and miss each of you so much!
I am still working at Food Lion in their Deli, but the stress, humidity, and the hills and curvy roads have added up to me becoming very easily sick, dizzy, and I am constantly fighting headaches brought on by multiple factors. Other than that I am beginning to get used to Rowan County and can guess on where to go most of the time. I give a talk in church on July 18th and Dennis just gave one yesterday. Luke is adjusting well to Nursery and has a 1 friend that is a girl that is a little too fond of him... LOL... I will post pictures later, they are still on my phone. He also has a 3 friends that are boys names Aiden, Braidon, and Caden. Caden is almost 3 Braidon is 2 and Aidan is only days older than Luke. Aidan is having a few health problems that prevents growth mentally and some partially with weight. They do not know the cause yet and are still ruling out factors with there doctor so sometimes we need to be cautious with him.
For the most part Luke as fully adjusted to living here. He loves Grandma and when Uncle Kendall comes on the weekend. Grandpa has been over the road for awhile now and should be returning for a short visit around the 22nd of July. Luke loves talking to him and his Grandma Powell over the phone, most of the time we have to end the conversation for him because he blabs on so much.
Please leave your comments, I love reading them so much!!! I love and miss each of you so much!

3 comments:
Looks like Dennis had a fun birthday!! Luke is to die for cuteness!! His hair is looking cuter every day!! Hang in there with the job situation! Thinking of you...glad you are settling in! BTW-peppermint oil works fantastically well for headaches! I get them a lot also and I rub the oil on my temples and it helps a lot!! Good luck!!
Luke is growing up so fast! Sorry you hate your job! Love you!
Luke is growing up so fast! Sorry you hate your job! Love you!
Post a Comment