Hello everyone. Its been a few crazy weeks. Some exciting things, others not so much. First and Foremost, we are buying a house! July 28th is our date for closing. Its 9 years old and has a few issues which the sellers are taking care of. The previous owners were elderly, they lived on that land since the 1050's. They build this home for them 9 years ago so it is equiped for them. 3 beds 2 baths. We plan on taking the shower out of the second bath and putting in a bath tub. Its a good size but the kitchen is small. Carpet needs to be removed out of the dinning area (attached to kitchen and front living room). It has a 2 car garage and its on 1 acre land. We are way excited!
We got new family pictures done. Courtesy of my mother in law we were able to do it ourselves and save us a load of money which I put towards family shirts... I am pretty happy with how they turned out. (Both the pictures and the shirts)
The last few weeks have felt like years. I have some great friends and family here. They have helped me so much. I am so happy I am here and so greatful to have them. I am having a blast putting ideas together for our home. Finding good deals only make it that much better. I have been talking a lot with my sister Janilyn who is in interior design, she has been a great help. I will post pictures of the interior of the home when I get a chance. I am excited about the slow but sure progress. Enjoy the pictures on the previous post.

1 comment:
I am so jealous and happy for you at the same time!
Post a Comment