Life is Limited but Families are Forever

Life is Limited but Families are Forever
We are the SUPER STOKES

Oct 10, 2012

5th year, Family update Photo's


With the help of Tiffany Bell (my boss) I got these done at my work

Luke messed up his hair a bit but I love his eyes in this!











Standard photo
I got to take the ones I am not in because I work thereHe is shooting my just like Iron man would

Such a stud!
Blast off!















Love my little man! Didn't even have to pose him in any of his shots, he's a natural!



The white vignette makes Dennis' gray hair stand out more, but hey he still looks good!

I usually do this one at a creative angle, since Tiffany bell hadn't done this before she had to 'fake it' lol.

My favorite of the two of us.


My man and I. Yet again the white vignette, should've had her do black. Oh well.  Still looks handsome!




Love my boys!

1 comment:

Featherstone Family said...

Wow, what an adorable kid he is growing up to be! We love you guys and miss you!