
Dennis and I made our first scratch made pie today. It was quite an adventure. I have never even seen it done either so I was very scared but I was determined to do it. Actually I was so scared I had a somewhat co-worker (the baker in the bakery of the store I work at) make the pie crust just enouph so all I had to do was stick it in the pan. However the rest was up to me and Dennis. We had fresh apples which helped the flavor of the pie as well. It turned out great taste wise and look wise. Next time I will attempted the crust and we will see what happens then.
3 comments:
Looks like a yummy pie!! I have a great recipe for pie crust when you want to try!!
Love your new blog!
Thanks for sharing it with us. It was Delicious!
Post a Comment