Like I said in my last post, our adventures are just starting. We had a very successful party in our honor last week. It was packed with people, and it was so fun. We were so busy with people we had to cut out some of the demo's to have all the people go through "sam." What was the coolest part of the night was several men showed up just to use "sam" (skin analysis map). It was so awesome.
My mother in law was out here for the event and same with kendall. I was so happy they enjoyed them selves. It has been so exciting having kendall out for 2 weeks. Luke loves him so much! He loves to hear him play and sing music on the guitar. He loves having kendall sing along to the music on his computer and play with him.
As for Luke, he is rolling over almost without a sweat. He also is starting baby cereal. He has had rice and oatmeal. He is getting so big. I love seeing him play with dad and uncle kendall. He loves anything that lights up and is working on hand-mouth coordination.
Dennis still hasn't found a job but is doing well in our business. I love seeing him coming home with a busy day and seeing the excitement for all the hard days work. It is so rewarding seeing him help other people. Work is just work now for me at crisp's. The days are becoming longer and dragging out. It seems to be a hormone factory now that zac went back to the dairy. Oh well knowing this is just temporary employment is relief enough to get through each day. Well enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:
SO SO CUTE!! I especially love the photos of you and Luke & Dennis and Luke! His blue eyes remind me of Isabella's! How precious!!
Post a Comment