I forgot my camera today or else I would have some pictures to post. Well anyways I thought I would update you on whats going on in our lives.
Luke was born Feb. 6, 2009 he was 8 lb 7 oz. and 21". Dennis parents were here for awhile and joined in on Luke's blessing. Since then he has kept us very busy. Dennis got laid off and has been having a blast being mr. mom.
I am working full time at a grocery store deli named Crisp's. Its located in salem, Ut. I some what enjoy working there. I love most of my coworkers like friends and I get to see some of my own friends come in to get drinks and icecream. We get to chat a few minutes and keep up with each other which makes it worth it sometimes.
Luke is progressing very well and growing big too. He probably weighs approx. 16 pounds and is about 24" long. He looks like a toss between me and dennis which is expected. He loves his toys and knows how to grab them from you and puts them directly into his mouth. He loves to smile and giggle plus he sleeps average 8 hours a night.
Dennis and I are currently on a weight loss "program" and both of us are seeing results that make us feel like we want to do more.
We are also excited about a few upcoming events. The grand opening of our business DJS International on June 16 and His mom and brother kendall are coming out about that same time to visit us (mainly Luke).
Well thats all our excting news!

2 comments:
Glad to see another post...I had no idea all of that was happening!! I am sorry to hear about Dennis being laid off, that is very frustrating...Good luck on your new business, that is very exciting!! Post some more pics of your cutie when you get a chance! Love you guys!
Nice to see that you are blogging again. I can't wait to see the new pictures.
Post a Comment