Life is Limited but Families are Forever

Life is Limited but Families are Forever
We are the SUPER STOKES

Apr 27, 2010

Moving Date is Now the 31st

Our Latest plan is for dad to leave Friday may 28th right after work and be here by Sunday the 30th. We then will pack up and leave Monday May 31st. Dennis will most likely work either till the middle of that week or until the 28th, so we can get the most money possible.

If any of you would be willing to come over and help clean that would be so great. I don't have the best vacuum so I will need someone who has a working one to bring there's. We also will need to Spackle some holes in the wall, wash the inside of the windows and the blinds as well. My landlord will be sending a list to my email of things that will need to be done. The boys will be busy loading so I am pretty much on my own with packing and cleaning. I will also need someone to watch Luke while we do this so he doesn't get in the way. I realize this is a lot right now but I would really appreciate it! Thank you guys so very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can take Luke. I don't know if I can be of much else help with my girls running around.