Our business is a huge part of our lives. It requires us to be long suffering and be flexible at any given moment. None of that which I would change, I love the people who have mentored us and have guided us. We have become so close in the time we have spent, so far, doing this business and the vacations taken in this business. Most of which are minimal now but one day we will be far ahead because of our actions today. It is fair to say they have become some of our closest friends, if not best.
We had such fun last night as we went to each little golfing spot at Trafalga. My days lucky number, FOUR! Grover would say I cheated, but I was only helping the ball to the hole... We were laughing and having a ball. It was very stress re-leaving because we had sent Luke to our neighbors so we could enjoy a good evening with them. He had fun with his friends, Dennis and I had fun with ours so it was good all around.
I had the best time last night and I know they did to. We hadn't seen Ryan, Amber and Baby Owen in such a long time. This bunch of people mean the world to us and it will be hard not seeing them as often as we want. Thank you guys for such a wonderful relaxing evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment