Life is Limited but Families are Forever

Life is Limited but Families are Forever
We are the SUPER STOKES

Jun 2, 2010

ROAD TRIP

So its official! We are in North Carolina! New storm clouds are rolling in with a whole new level of stress and trials. I'm no weatherman but its obvious to see, with Dennis looking for a job and staying in someone else's home its not going to be easy. Nor is it the life style I would have picked if I foresaw this when we got married. I wouldn't change anything but when your on the Lords errand what you want is out of the question.

I'm still not in a position where I am completely able to upload pictures to the internet I will when we get a little more unpacked. As far as North Carolina goes, its hot and green-thats pretty much it. So until I get my computer set up to do pictures... "Ya'll hve a gooday now!"

No comments: