
Sep 27, 2010
My New Calling
The past couple have weeks have flown by! Woman's conference was a blast and was just what my spirit needed! What is even more crazy is my new calling in church. I have been asked to teach relief society! I hope and pray that I can follow the spirit and not let myself get in the way of being the lords vessel. My first lesson will be on the 17th of October and it will on repentance (from the gospel principles manual)

This is just a cute picture of Luke that I love. He just found some cat ears and tried putting them on, it was so adorable! Y'all just had to see! Slowly, everything is coming together. We appreciate all your prayers and support! We constantly pray for each of you! We love you so much!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment