Dad and Luke
Amanda Craddock the RS president and one of the ladies in our ward that I have been able to bond with introduced me to "Smart Start." Its this great place where you can take your children under 5 or before preschool and just let them play by themselves or with other children. (Adult supervision is required for all children) It is amazing place. It is very tidy and you can sign up for a year ($20) and check out toys. You don't need to check out toys but you can, and if you don't check out toys you don't have to pay. They also have books and other fun activities. Smart Start does play dates at the YMCA located within a mile by where we live.
I finally got to the Rockwell branch of rowan county library. I have started with Nicholas Sparks last week and I am already almost done. I have read three of the books that this location has. (about 1,000 pages) I will be going back for another hopefully today. They will start reading time after labor day. I hope to get a bike or something suitable for me to take Luke into town each week. I am excited that things are starting to look up. Dennis work is LONG hours and he works more than he is paid but its worth it for income right now. Hopefully he will find something closer soon.
I still have some dreams about my family, but they aren't as vivid as the one I blogged about. I have started reading my scriptures more and keeping a spiritual journal, so far all the extra reading has helped taking my mind off all the stress. My dentist said I grind my teeth at night, and that I need to de-stress and that will help my headaches. All in all, were doing okay.
I finally got to the Rockwell branch of rowan county library. I have started with Nicholas Sparks last week and I am already almost done. I have read three of the books that this location has. (about 1,000 pages) I will be going back for another hopefully today. They will start reading time after labor day. I hope to get a bike or something suitable for me to take Luke into town each week. I am excited that things are starting to look up. Dennis work is LONG hours and he works more than he is paid but its worth it for income right now. Hopefully he will find something closer soon.
I still have some dreams about my family, but they aren't as vivid as the one I blogged about. I have started reading my scriptures more and keeping a spiritual journal, so far all the extra reading has helped taking my mind off all the stress. My dentist said I grind my teeth at night, and that I need to de-stress and that will help my headaches. All in all, were doing okay.

1 comment:
I love the picture of Luke as a policeman. Thats what he should be for Halloween, well if you want anyway. SmartStart sounds like a great idea, fun and inexpensive. Two words I like. Miss and Love you guys, take care. XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment