This is Lukes Thomas the Train cake.
I baked it and decorated it myself.
It is by far my favorite and best I've done at home.
Between Sherry and I we had enough tips to do a full cake.
So I am thinking I am going to do something for Valentines day...
Sherry was very kind to make bean bags for this game
I just drew Thomas as best I could on a white poster board
and taped it to a cardboard box and cut out a hole.
It was a blast.
Luke blowing out his cake
The computer is actually webcam with my mom, my sister
and her two girls Regan & Morgan. We were so glad they could 'join us.'
Luke loves his toys and had a blast celebrating his special day. Thank you to everyone who came, sent gifts, sent cards, and sent letters. We Love you all so much. I would like to specially thank Kendall and Grandpa Lindsay for doing there best to make it here for Luke. He is loved so much and I cannot help but feel gratitude for that. Thank you to Sherry for kindly letting us use her home for the party. All though it was small it still took a lot of work. Thank you so much. I hope you like the pictures.
Shannon
Shannon

1 comment:
What a super fun train birthday!! Glad he had such a fun time turning 2!! I LOVE your little picture poster board with a train!~!
Post a Comment