Today I was putting up Lukes toys and I couldn't help but feel gratitude for all my family and friends. I realized that 95% of those toys had been given to him by an aunt, uncle, cousin, grandparent and even friends. I just need to make sure that they know I am grateful for all you do for us.
I am grateful for all of you that have sacrificed for our family. Everyone from our family and that includes our church family. I am so greatful for all of you and I thank heavenly father for bringing you into our lives. Thank you for caring!
Shannon

2 comments:
:)
Today I was putting Alexa's 0-3 months clothes away and starting to put out her 3 to 6 months and saw all the cute stuff you got her. I totally started missing you tons! I had the same exact thought! Kinda of funny that I read your blog and found this. Love ya :)
Post a Comment