Life is Limited but Families are Forever

Life is Limited but Families are Forever
We are the SUPER STOKES

Dec 11, 2011

December 2011


We've had a full month and to be blunt I am ready for it to be over. Its just 6 days until Dennis recieves his long awaited vacation time (knock on wood). His vacation has been revoked several times from Maola Milk and Ice Cream. August then September then Thanksgiving-hopefully Christmas will be the ticket. If not I swear I will kill someone. In Septmeber they waited till the last working day before his vacation to tell him he no longer had permission to take it... Ya... In the mean time we had Kendalls 25th birthday and purchased a used vehicle. Pictures are below. Merry Christmas...
Happy 25th Birthday
(from us to you, Kendall)
Our Ford Explorer 2005

Dennis Driving his "new" SUV
Luke in his seat
Right side
Left Side
Driver and Passengers side
second and third row seating
back of third row seating-also folds down to hide the third row
Third row down
Us
Lukes second cousin step sister had her 4th birthday
Luke gave her a "birthday kiss" hahaha

Our cat Sunny cuddling up to our tree

Luke, Sunny and Sherry

1 comment:

Featherstone Family said...

I'm jealous, I wish I had an SUV! I hate driving in the snow in our crappie car. I like the red color as well, very classy.