Luke loves Lion King. A month ago or more he started saying "Hakuna Matata" slow and soft just like in the movie. That was amazing to me, that he could mimic so closely to the movie- on pitch even. You can imagine my suprise when one morning (just before Kendalls birthday) he came up to me and started singing "means no worries, o res o days, eh ouh problem free...philosophy, hakuna matata." He recognizes that we are amazed at his ablilty to say "philosophy" so he repeats it, a lot. When I catch him singing again I will post it. I love the way he sings, I love the way he sounds. Merry Christmas!
Dec 12, 2011
Philosophy
Luke loves Lion King. A month ago or more he started saying "Hakuna Matata" slow and soft just like in the movie. That was amazing to me, that he could mimic so closely to the movie- on pitch even. You can imagine my suprise when one morning (just before Kendalls birthday) he came up to me and started singing "means no worries, o res o days, eh ouh problem free...philosophy, hakuna matata." He recognizes that we are amazed at his ablilty to say "philosophy" so he repeats it, a lot. When I catch him singing again I will post it. I love the way he sings, I love the way he sounds. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is the cutest thing ever!! We sure do miss you guys!
Post a Comment