![]() |
| had some fun making these collages. |
![]() |
| Lindsay and Sherry |
![]() |
| Luke and his grandpa &grandma Stokes |
![]() |
| Grandpa and Luke |
![]() |
| Daddy and Luke |
![]() |
| The Dennis Stokes family |
![]() |
| Stokes brothers |
![]() |
| Uncle Kendall and Luke |
![]() |
| Such a stud |
![]() |
| Luke and his grandma |
![]() |
| Uncle Michael and Luke |
![]() |
| My mother in law and I. |
![]() |
| Luke singing 'his' Captain America song |
![]() |
| Luke being Captain America |

















2 comments:
These all look so great! I especially approve of Luke's Captain America costume. ;)
You can tell Luke is very well loved! Nice pictures by the way, I wish you could take some for me!
Post a Comment