Notes from church...I don't want to forget how the spirit testified to me today at church.
Dear y'all,
Today we went to visit our home ward in Salisbury. Anna Messisco a sister from church returned from her mission in Mexico. The words she spoke along with Relief Society really hit home. Everyone was definitely speaking with the spirit. I want to share with you the things I took from church today.
I've always felt "broken" but I never looked at it as a good thing. It's a wonderful, beautiful, good thing though, to be broken. It's the cracks in the broken pot that allows the light inside to shine through. In order for us to be closer to Christ we must be broken so that he can perfect us. It applies to the atonement. Like when Enic wasn't a good speaker and such but became great when the Lord was involved.
In the Pearl of Great Price Moses chapter 1 verse 12 & 13 Moses gets tempted. Satan called him a son of man but Moses knowing his worth in God's eye replied with I am son of God. Satan doesn't want us to know our worth. It is in our knowledge of such that gives us the spiritual power to move forward.
I may not have a perfectly good earthly relationship with family but I do with my heavenly parents. That's whats important to focus on. It doesn't diminish my value in the eyes of my heavenly parents.
Love y'all
S
S

No comments:
Post a Comment