Luke has hit a few major mile-stones the past few days. He is starting to begin potty training and we also finally set up the toddler bed we purchased during the summer at garage sale. He woke up climbed out of bed , walked into the hallway started counting one- two- three- four- five, and laughed at himself. I was sitting on my bed watching him, just admiring how cute he was looking with his messy hair when he got a look of wonder on his face. The next words out of his mouth made me smile, "Daddy are you?" I just wish Dennis could've been home to hear those precious words out of his mouth. He kept asking for him all morning so I took this video of him in the bath so you could see just how funny he is.

1 comment:
SO CUTE!! Luke is getting so big and is just so darling!!
Post a Comment