Life is Limited but Families are Forever

Life is Limited but Families are Forever
We are the SUPER STOKES

Dec 11, 2010

My Christmas Book List

We all have had our fair share of struggles this year. In the midst of the season I was hoping to get so lost in it that I would find myself with a renewed purpose. While I am still on that journey I've been catching up on my christmas reading, in attempts to try and capture the christmas spirit.
I have enjoyed reading;

"Two tickets to the christmas ball" by Donita K. Paul
"Christmas Jars" by Jason F. Wright
"The Christmas Sweater" by Glenn Beck
"Promise Me" by Richard Paul Evans
"The Christmas Wish" and its sequel "The christmas quest" by Richard Siddoway

I still have on my list to read;
"The Christmas Box" and its sequel "The christmas Box Miracle" by Richard Paul Evans.
These books by Richard Evans and Richard Siddoway are last on my list because I have read them already and if I find anymore good books I will most likely sneak them in before I finish this set I am on.

I hope that you may find the spirit of Christ and that he may lead you to the true purpose of the season. If you desire to know more about Christ and what we believe please click on the link at the bottom right of this blog. Merry Christmas!





No comments: