We went to visit Luke's technical great grandpa. This is Lindsay's father who is a living miracle. As many of you know he is not a member of the church and yet he has cheated death on many occasions. He is on oxygen because he smokes and chews like none other I've seen. I could tell many stories about how he literally, - all but blew himself up and such however that is for another time. Kendall spends most of his time with Grandpa John taking care of him and what not. So he got very excited when Kendall told him we were coming. Upon our arrival that was one of the first things we had to do on our agenda since he has only seen Luke once and it was very brief. We are excited to have Luke get to know his other extended family since he is the real reason why we all are together...
G. Grandpa John and Luke- Luke trying to figure out why he has a tube up his noise
Four literal generations. I have a picture of Raybourn as a four generation and that is the line of where our priesthood comes from.
Grandpa helping Luke going in circles in Grandpa John's Jazzy
Grandpa and Luke

2 comments:
That 4 generation photo is priceless. I hope he lives long enough so he can get to know Luke and Luke remembers him in the future.
I love the 4 generation picture too. That's something you'll have to keep for Luke. It's a true treasure.
Post a Comment