Jun 6, 2010
Play Time
After what felt like forever to Luke he was ready to play when we arrived here at home. We went yard sale shopping Saturday morning to find Luke some toys and a suitable computer desk. I would say we found some pretty cool things for real cheap. We found Luke a guitar and only spent one dollar for it, then we later found a zebra that makes noise and such for only two dollars and then some cute clothing and we did find a desk that I would say is pretty close to perfect in fitting our current needs. I am very excited to be to this point and ready for Dennis to find a job...
Leave me your thoughts questions. I will receive them via email and respond as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone who is so kind and have already left them for me to read and please continue to do so. I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad you and your family are doing so well! I enjoy reading your blogging adventures!! And your new header on your blog is so darling! Take care!
I love your blog, but it makes me a little sad because I miss you. Hope all is well. Luke is soooo cute!
I miss you so much, you have cute pictures. Your blog is so cute.
Post a Comment