Mother Mary Statue- This statue is bigger than the statue of Christ at Temple Square and you can see it for like a mile.We had a good trip. Sorry the pictures are order backwards but I don't want to upload them all over again. Anyways back to our road trip, Luke got a little car sick once in St. Louis but other than that we did pretty good. We left Saturday afternoon and arrived late late Monday night. Its been very stressful for me moving everything in but we will make it through. Dennis and his dad are both in the job market but dad has had a few good picks that are showing some signs of hope. As for Dennis we are still trying to contact everyone to tell them we finally arrived. As of so far, nothing- but we expected that. I am confident the Lord will direct us where we need to go. Please don't worry about us. We had little to no car trouble and we all arrived safely. I'm sorry to those I promised I would contact when we got here but between all the chaos, it just didn't happen.
Luke has adjusted fairly quickly to living here, so much that I'm surprisingly shocked in a good way. Today he woke up happy in his crib for the first time in months, which means I had a full nights rest without me getting up to comfort him. Unfortunately he has decided between 7 and 730 am is his wake up time but bedtime isn't until 9 and last night it wasn't until 11. Hopefully today will be different but I'm not holding my breath since he took 2 1/2 hour nap today.
Luke definitely likes grandpa and grandma, AND his new pet kitty. His name is Angel but grandpa calls him George for some weird reason I'm not really aware of- but please I don't want to know. I have a few picture I need to put up of us around here but I have a few other things that are pressing my needs right now so I must tend to them and I will find time tonight or tomorrow to do it.
Leave your questions or whatever under comments- it will alert me via email. I will then respond either with another blog post or under comments as well, so be sure to keep checking back. I love you all, and you important to me. You are always in my prayers. Please remember that you are all amazing and Jesus really does love you.

4 comments:
Looks like you have some fun adventures ahead. Who new you had a famous last name? That's cool. I think it is awesome that you have a one word address, who else could say that? Your in-laws have a cute house! It looks like it has a cute yard! How is the ward? Have you experienced humidity? Just curious for us curly girls. Love ya lots. Give tons of hugs and kisses to Luke for us!
P.S. I think you have now been to more states than I have.
Fun road trip!! Love all the signs!!
I'm glad you made it safely. I love the pictures you took along the way. You'll probably always remember that road trip. I have to agree with Janilyn, you have definetly been to more states than I have.
Post a Comment