Life is Limited but Families are Forever

Life is Limited but Families are Forever
We are the SUPER STOKES

Feb 3, 2015

Like mother, like daughter

  I'm not one who necessarily believes in the saying that goes something to the extent of 'be good because your kids gonna be 10 times worse.'

   Apparently when I was a baby, I had a strong attachment to my mother. I wouldn't go to anyone but her, including my father. Luke I would say was as normal as babys could be.  Well it seems Amy has enherited that strong attachment gene.

    I could change her, feed her, brush her hair, bath her and she would be completely fine. Until I set her down or leave the room.  She FLIPS out. Now if she just wants attention anyone can quiet her down but if she's in the mood for mom only mom will do. Not even her dad, and she will let us know. I think she's broken windows in china...

   Its gotten so bad I can't do dishes, sweep or fold laundry without her wanting to 'help' me...just for the record, yes, she's only 3 months. So here is my solution. I call it my baby pocket... LOL.

No comments: