Life is Limited but Families are Forever

Life is Limited but Families are Forever
We are the SUPER STOKES

Feb 2, 2015

Super Bowl Fun

    Friends of ours are huge Patriots fans. We decided to get together for the Super Bowl. Yes, despite that we love the Niners...
    Anyways we put Luke to bed and stuck Grandma/Grandpa/Uncle Kendall on 'just in case he wakes duty.'  Then headed over to our friends house. We skipped the commercials and half time and any lame stuff we didn't wanna watch. It was awesome! I loved it! Plus it helped when we won the game at last minute. I recommend watching football this way ALL the time.
     Here is Amy with a cute outfit and leg warmers. Someday I plan on getting her a football top but that won't be till next season most likely. Have I mentioned that I love having a little girl to dress up all the time? If not, I do. 😃 Enjoy!

No comments: