Life is Limited but Families are Forever

Life is Limited but Families are Forever
We are the SUPER STOKES

Jun 10, 2010

Suave Professionals- Hairs best friend

When we first came out to North Carolina last December, the weather was beautiful. It wasn't hot and it wasn't cold and the humidity wasn't bad, but it is very deceiving when its winter. So when we had decided to move out here I was dreading the hot sun and the humidity. Not necessarily for a sweaty sake but because of my natural curly hair, or as my sisters put it "us curly girls." Everything about my hair has curl written over it. I can't brush it when its dry because of how springy my hair is and that makes my hair is extremely dry and if not properly taken care of I get split ends like a monkeys uncle.

Whats my solution? While fighting the humidity will be a never ending battle and some days the humidity might win I needed something that would ease the pain. Such my search began for a product that wouldn't break the bank and would do a wonderful job to do us "curly girls" justice. I have fell in love with Suave Professionals. They have mouse, gel, hair spray and the classics shampoo, conditioner. Its the best product for price and every bottle I have been completely satisfied. I have actually found that with these products I can actually blow dry my hair without fuzziness breaking my curls up.

So all you curly girls reading my blog- if you ever come to where its extremely humid try Suave Professionals. As for you Suave Professionals- You have my 'stamp of approval.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice

Featherstone Family said...

I know how you are about your hair, glad you found something that works for you!